Are you looking for employment in the veterinary field?
We are interested in employing hardworking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of animals and their veterinary care. We offer competitive benefits, and we continue to advance and grow as a hospital.
Please click the link below to download the application. Once completed email the application to email@example.com.
Waxahachie Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full-time veterinary technician to join our 4 doctor, well established practice. A qualified candidate would be an enthusiastic team player with excellent customer service skills. 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
– Patient intake for surgery and welcoming clients/pets for exams
– Obtaining history and vitals for all patients
– Client education in preventative medicine and patient discharge
– Anesthetic monitoring for surgical procedures
– Venipuncture, placing IV catheters, and administering injections
– Performing in house lab work and submission to outside laboratory
– Performing digital x-rays and laser therapy
– Patient care and treatment for hospitalized and post-surgical patients
– Patient record maintenance
– Physical capacity to lift 40 pounds
– Competitive salary
– Medical insurance
– Paid time off and holiday pay
– 401 K with matching benefit
– Uniform allowance
– Discount on personal pet veterinary services
Job Type: Full-time