Are you looking for employment in the veterinary field?
We are interested in employing hardworking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of animals and their veterinary care. We offer competitive benefits, and we continue to advance and grow as a hospital.
Please click the link below to download the application. Once completed email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waxahachie Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full-time veterinary technician to join our 4 doctor, well established practice. A qualified candidate would be an enthusiastic team player with excellent customer service skills. 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
– Patient intake for surgery and welcoming clients/pets for exams
– Obtaining history and vitals for all patients
– Client education in preventative medicine and patient discharge
– Anesthetic monitoring for surgical procedures
– Venipuncture, placing IV catheters, and administering injections
– Performing in house lab work and submission to outside laboratory
– Performing digital x-rays and laser therapy
– Patient care and treatment for hospitalized and post-surgical patients
– Patient record maintenance
– Physical capacity to lift 40 pounds
– Competitive salary
– Medical insurance
– Paid time off and holiday pay
– 401 K with matching benefit
– Uniform allowance
– Discount on personal pet veterinary services
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently open for our normal business hours. We have made adjustments to our normal procedure for appointment check-ins and check-outs as well as picking up food or medication so we can keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the office reception area will be closed.
We greatly appreciate all fo you for understanding the changes that we have made and we look forward to seeing you and your pets on your next visit.